About Automation Anywhere certification
The demand for RPA has never been greater, with many jobs available to qualified RPA professionals. Automation Anywhere is the leader in RPA and the world's most deployed digital workforce platform.
Enterprises are looking for trained RPA professionals to boost digital workforce ROI. Workers with RPA certification are often given preference in the hiring process. Automation Anywhere University offers globally-recognized certifications to demonstrate RPA knowledge and skills proficiency.
Advanced certification for professionals
Enroll and complete for free the learning trail: Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional Prep (version 11).
- Describe how Automation Anywhere's RPA tool can be used for creating software robots (Bots)
- Identify the different business processes to be automated
- Describe the new features of the Automation Anywhere client in order to build the bots
- Describe the new advanced features of the web control room
- Describe how RPA resolves real-life business challenges
Acquire the certification by successfully passing the Automation Anywhere Advanced RPA Professional Assessment.
Master certification for Automation Anywhere customers and partners
Enroll and complete for free the learning trail: Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional Prep (v11). For blended learning (E-learning + ILT/VILT), view offerings on the Attend section or email to [email protected]
- Describe how Automation Anywhere's RPA tool can be used for creating bots
- Describe Automation Anywhere Enterprise 11 Digital Workforce Platform, architecture,and its components
- Describe the ways to centrally manage and monitor all the processes of the RPA infrastructure
- Automate an end-to-end process for medium complexity use cases
Acquire the certification by successfully passing the skills-based Automation Anywhere Master RPA Professional Assessment.
Display certification on social media
We encourage you to share your Automation Anywhere University RPA certificate on social networks, such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
You can also showcase certification icons on your resume, business card and LinkedIn profile.
Below are certification icons for various certifications.
Automation Anywhere Certified Essentials RPA Professional
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional
Claim your credentials
You'll receive a credential (a badge or certification) after successful completion of a Certification exam or a Learning Trail.
How to claim your credential?
After successful completion of a learning trail, please follow below steps:
- Look for an email from [email protected] from Accredible. This email will have a credential (certification or badge) along with the link to view certificate on Accredible.
- Click 'View my Certificate' link to view dedicated link for your credential (For example https://certificates.automationanywhere.com/your-credential-id). We encourage you to share this link online and on social media to prove your proficiency with Automation Anywhere Digital Workforce Platform.
Display credential on social media
- Click on 'View my Certificate' link in an email you have received from [email protected].
- Click on Sign In under options section on this page (https://certificates.automationanywhere.com/your-credential-id). It will take you to the sign-in page.
- Enter your login credentials to sign-in or click on sign-up to create an account with Accredible. It will take a moment to enter a few pieces of information to set up an account with Accredible.
- Once signed in, you will see your all credentials associated with Automation Anywhere.
- On the Credentials page, you will see more options to share credential on LinkedIn, add it to LinkedIn profile, embed and email it. You can also request a name change and make privacy settings for the same credential.
- For pending certification and badges, send an email to [email protected] to claim your pending badge.