Mastering Bots: Design and Build an Advanced Digital Workforce Enterprise (v11)
This 3-day class focuses on providing application-level information, covering the features, functions and operations of Enterprise V11.
Learners are provided with opportunities to practice hands-on bot building with simple to medium complexity exercises. The guided practice provides learners with timely feedback on their performance and allows them to review their approach alongside the approach of others.
At the end of the program, each learner is provided with an opportunity to automate an end-to end process for medium complexity RPA use cases.
Duration: 3 days
- Two 3-hour sessions each day
Maximum Class Size: 10
After completing this training, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Automation Anywhere Enterprise platform, architecture, and components, and explain in detail various features and functionalities of the platform
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Recorders, Editor, and various Basic Commands to build tasks/software Bots for automating simple processes
- Independently develop medium to high complexity Bots, like the ones covered as exercises during the training
- Demonstrate a good understanding of RPA and its use cases
- Apply the concepts learned to develop Bots independently on use cases provided
- Develop IQ Bot Learning Instances for document data extraction
Prerequisite online learning trail
- Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional Prep. (v11) (6 hours)