Learning Subscription Terms
Last Modified: September 15, 2020
- Subscription is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. No cancellation or refunds are allowed. No credit is provided for non or partial use.
- Subscription access will be granted to a named user and is not transferable for the duration of subscription.
- Users are activated within three (3) business days of receiving details.
- Additional licenses can be bought at any time. New subscribers will be co-termed with existing subscribers.
- Live online classes are open to the public. The schedule is posted on Instructor-Led Classes Participation subject to class limits.
- Private trainings and Learning Success Manager consultations must be scheduled in advance in discussion with your Automation Anywhere CSM. Only applicable for the Premium subscription plan.
- 4 day private classes are held on consecutive days. Please refer to our catalog for agenda & description of the trainings.
- Please refer to certification policies and number of attempts allowed. Any additional certification attempts must be purchased separately.
- Complaints, Concerns and Questions.If you have any questions about the Sites, please email us at [email protected] If you have any complaints or concerns about these Terms, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at the address below to engage in good faith resolution before further escalation.
Automation Anywhere, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 640007
San Jose, CA 95164